This is a totally hands-on introduction to Spanish Paella. You learn about the different types of Paella and the traditional way of cooking it.
We propose a menu composed of ”Tapas” as a starter, Paella as main course and a traditional dessert. But if you are interested in a different menu, we are open to your suggestions.
The activity will take place in our fully equipped culinary lab, where we will be waiting for you with our recipes and the required ingredients to elaborate the agreed menu.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will cook the full menu. Once done, you will relax and eat the delicious food paired with a bottle of wine.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other related topic of your interest.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
- Recommended schedule: Mornings from 11:00 to 14:00
- Duration: 3 hours
Price: 60€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare our meal.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Full meal paired with a bottle of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- This is a walking tour, please, bring comfortable shoes