This is a combined experience of introduction to Spanish Cuisine in Barcelona. You will learn about Spanish Gastronomy and the Mediterranean diet visiting one of the most traditional markets in the neighborhood of Gracia (Barcelona) and cooking a typical Spanish menu.
This Spanish Cooking experience will start with a guided tour to one of the most popular markets in Barcelona “La LLibertat”. During our visi,t you will appreciate common shopping habits of the local people and we will buy some of the ingredients needed to elaborate the chosen menu.
In the markets, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the colors of our Mediterranean products and the smell of the appreciated “jamón ibérico” (ham) among other food.
We will go back to our cooking space where the rest of the activity will take place. For the menu, we propose a menu composed of ”Tapas” as a starter, Paella as main course and a traditional dessert. But if you are interested in a different menu, we are open to your suggestions.
The activity will take place in our fully equipped culinary lab, where we will be waiting for you with our recipes and the required ingredients to elaborate the agreed menu.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will be the protagonist in cooking the menu.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other related topic of your interest.
Once done, you will relax and eat the delicious food paired with a bottle fo wine.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
- Recommended schedule: Mornings from 11:00 to 14:00
- Duration: 3 hours
Price: 80€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Guided tour to one of the most popular markets in Barcelona
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare our meal.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Full meal paired with a bottle of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- This is a walking tour, please, bring comfortable shoes