You have most probably heard about Spanish Tapas, a delicious and typical “bite” traditional in Spain. This is a totally hands-on introduction to the Spanish Tapas word.
In this activity, we will prepare 6 different types of Tapas: cold and warm, savory and sweet Tapas.
The activity will take place in our fully equipped culinary lab in Gracia, a very popular neighborhood in Barcelona, where we will be waiting for you with our recipes and the required ingredients to elaborate the Tapas.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will be the protagonist. Once Spanish Tapas are ready, you will taste the delicious tapas paired with a glass of wine.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the history and traditions around Spanish Tapas and any other related topic of your interest.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
- Date: August 19th. 2016
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Duration: 2,5 hours
Price: 50€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare Tapas.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Taste of tapas paired with a glass of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably