This is a Private Paella showcooking in which you will learn how to prepare a delicious Paella. Hence, this is an ideal way to end the day in Barcelona after a long day of work or after walking all day around the city.
We propose a menu composed of some Tapas and a mixed (fish and meat) Paella. But, if you are interested in a specific type of Paella, we are open to your suggestions.
The Paella showcooking and dinner will take place in a private culinary lab, located in one of the most popular neigbourhoods of Barcelona ‘Gracia’, very well connected through public transport, where we will be waiting for you with every thing ready.
While the menu is being prepared you can relax and enjoy a bottle of an excellent Spanish wine.
Do you like cooking? Join us preparing the menu
Once the menu is ready sit back and enjoy a delicious and traditional dinner.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other topic of your interest related to Catalan and Spanish culture.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Fridays, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
- Recommended schedule: Evening
- Starting time: To be agreed
- Duration: 2 hours
Price: 65€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Catalan cuisine show and dinner
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare our meal.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Full meal paired with a bottle of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- Transport (but it can be booked separately)
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- Please, let us know any intolerance or allergy in advance
- Do you need more information, please, contact us