This is a Private Paella showcooking in which you will learn how to prepare a delicious Paella.
We propose a menu composed of some Tapas and a mixed (fish and meat) Paella. But, if you are interested in a specific type of Paella, we are open to your suggestions.
The Paella showcooking and dinner will take place in a private culinary space, located in a residencial neigborhood in the North of Barcelona, very well connected through public transport.
While the menu is being prepared you can relax and enjoy a bottle of an excellent Spanish wine.
Do you like cooking? Join us preparing the menu
Once the menu is ready sit back and enjoy a delicious and traditional dinner.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other topic of your interest related to Catalan and Spanish culture.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
FGC – Sarrià
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Months: May to September
- Starting time: To be agreed
- Duration: 2 hours
Price: 75€ per person.
The Price includes:
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare our meal.
- Full meal paired with a bottle of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- Transport to and from Meeting Point
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- Please, let us know any intolerance or allergy in advance
- Do you need more information, please, contact us