This is a Paella Hands-on experience, that starts with a tour to one of the most popular Fresh Food Market in Barcelona, Mercat de la Llibertat.
We propose a menu composed of Tapas as a starter, Paella as main course and a traditional dessert. But if you are interested in a different menu, we are open to your suggestions.
The activity will start with a nice walk through the narrow streets of the neighborhood of Gracia, towards the Mercat de la Llibertat”. In the market you will have the opportunity to enjoy colors and flavors of our Mediterranean Products.
Once the tour is finished, we will go back to the fully equipped culinary lab where the Paella hands-on experience will take place. All ingredients and required material will be waiting for you, to elaborate the agreed menú, at the cooking space.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will cook the Paella. Once done, you will relax and eat the delicious food paired with a bottle of wine.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other related topic of your interest.
In case of any food alergy or intolerance, please, let us know in advance so that we can propose alternatives
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
- Recommended schedule: Mornings from 11:00 to 14:00
- Duration: 3 hours
Price: 85€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Hands-on cooking class
- Market Tour
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare our meal.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Full meal paired with a bottle of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- There is some walking to be done so, please, bring comfortable shoes