In almost all countries, there are special dishes for Christmas which are usually enjoyed in family and which, just with the smell, they bring sweet memories. In Spain and Catalonia there is also traditional Christmas food which we would like to share with you.
This is a hands-on activity where we will prepare a Christmas menu, with specialities like Escudella, stuffed chicken and Turrón.
The activity will take place in our fully equipped culinary lab, where we will be waiting for you with our recipes and the required ingredients to elaborate the agreed menu.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will be the protagonist in cooking the menu. Once done, you will relax and eat the delicious food paired with a bottle of wine or Cava.
While we cook, we will talk about the traditions, the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other related topic of your interest.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- November & December.
- Time: Mornings from 11:00 to 14:00
- Duration: 3 hours
Price: 60€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare Tapas.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Tapas meal paired with a glass of wine
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- Minimum 3, maximum 14 people