This is a totally hands-on introduction to Catalan Cuisine in Barcelona. You will learn how the products which characterized the Mediterranean diet are applied in Catalan Cuisine, and how Catalans take advantage of a privileged environment with products from the sea and the mountains.
In our cooking class we will use cooking techniques typical of Catalan Cuisine, like traditional dishes prepared with Romesco sauce, and seafood and mountain stews. But if you are interested in a special menu, we are open to your suggestions.
The activity will take place in our fully equipped culinary lab, where we will be waiting for you with our recipes and the required ingredients to elaborate the agreed menu.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will be the “chef”. Once the meal is ready, you will relax and eat the delicious food paired with a bottle of wine.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish and Catalan cooking and any other related topic of your interest.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
- Schedule: to be agreed
- Duration: 3 hours
Price: 60€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare our meal.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Full meal paired with a bottle of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably