This is a walking tour in Barcelona visiting 3 of the most traditional food markets.
We propose to visit: La Llibertat, l’Abaceria and La Boquería. In our visit you will appreciate common shopping habits of the local people and we will give you information about seasonal fresh products.
In the markets, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the colors of our Mediterranean products and the smell of the appreciated “jamón ibérico” (ham) among other food.
In our tour we will walk through the commercial streets and the nice squares in the neighborhood of Gracia, and if you are not tired we will walk down Passeig de Gracia (to La Boqueria), watching the characteristic modernist buildings of Gaudi and Puig i Cadafalch.
If you wish, we will provide you with information on what and where to buy good food, not only in the market but also in specialized and/or traditional shops.
The tour will finish at “La Boquería” Market.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- Weekdays: Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
- Months: All year round, except in August
- Recommended schedule: Mornings from 10:00 to 12:00
- Approximate Duration: 2 hours
Price: 30€ per person.
The Price includes:
Guided tour through 3 markets and public transport if required
The price does not include:
- Taxi or private transport
- Food or drinks
- On Mondays markets do not run in full activity, and Monday late afternoon markets are closed.
- This is a walking tour, please, bring comfortable shoes