Hunting season allows for a delicious and highly nutrition cuisine which can be savored during Autumn and Winter. The hunting specialities are prepared with strong meats which require a rest period and a long cooking time, characterized by its flavor and aroma. Although it can be cooked in different ways, the stews are the most common way to prepare it.
Our activity will consist on a hands-on class where you will prepare a wild boar stew. To ensure the result, we will put the meat to marinate well in advance.
The activity will take place in our fully equipped culinary lab, where we will be waiting for you with our recipes and the required ingredients to elaborate the agreed menu.
You are the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will be the protagonist in cooking the menu. Once done, you will relax and eat the delicious food paired with a bottle of wine or Cava.
While we cook, we will talk about the traditions, the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the Spanish cooking and any other related topic of your interest.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- From October to March.
- Time to be agreed
- Duration: 3 hours
Price: 57€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare Tapas.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Tapas meal paired with a glass of wine
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- Minimum 6, maximum 14 people