You have most probably heard about Tapas, a delicious and typical “bite” traditional in Spain. Well, this experience is a totally hands-on introduction to the Tapas world. We will prepare some very well known Tapas as the “Tortilla de Patata” (spanish omelette), but we will focus specially on Catalan Tapas.
In this activity, we will prepare 6 different types of Tapas: cold and warm, savory and sweet Tapas.
We will be waiting for you inour fully equipped culinary lab in Gracia, a very popular neighborhood in Barcelona.
The experience will start with tour to one of the most popular fresh food markets in Barcelona: Mercat de la Llibertat. On our way to the market you will have the chance to experience the real life in Barcelona. Later, in the market, you will be provided with information on the food products most commonly used in Catalunya, and you will experience the colors and flavors of the Mediterranean.
Back to our cooking lab, You will be the stars! With the prepared ingredients, the recipes and our help you will be the protagonist.
Finally, once the Spanish and Catalan Tapas are ready, you will taste the delicious tapas paired with a glass of wine.
While we cook, we will talk about the features of the products used and different cooking techniques. We will provide you with information on the history and traditions around Spanish and Catalan Tapas and any other related topic of your interest.
- Spanish, Catalan, English.
- For other languages, please ask
C/ Ferrer de Blanes 6, Barcelona 08012 (Gracia)
- All weekdays from Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
- Months: all year long, except 2 first weeks of August.
Price: 75€ per person.
The Price includes:
- Tour to one of the mostr traditional fresh food markets in Barcelona
- Hands-on cooking class
- All the ingredients and material required to prepare Tapas.
- Fully equipped cooking space
- Taste of tapas paired with a glass of wine or beer and water
The price does not include:
- Any additional food or drinks
- We recommend you dress comfortably
- Any intolerance or food alergy must be communicated to us a couple of days before the experience starts.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information